Monday, February 14, 2011

My first 8 hour day!

I received a beautiful bouquet of multicolored roses today from Jonathan Stangroom.  They are gorgeous!  And I left my camera at home so I'll take pictures tomorrow!  
Today was my first eight hour day.  It was broken up by a brief trip to the post office to priority mail some art to Picasso Gaglione at the Stamp Art museum in Chicago.  If i wasn't opening an art gallery I would have been performing with all my pals... at the Contemporary Museum in Chicago this week.  But, I am very happy to be where I am right now in life.  I love the 600 Block.  There is such a good art vibe going on!  "Ramblin Rose: upcycled boutique + co-op" has also moved in to the arcade the same time as me.  And soon to be coming is Olio's by Cheryl Murphy.  I think we have some really good things happening in the arcade... plus there is the awesome jewelry maker--Kathryn Cole!  Is the 600 Block going to be a destination for the ARTS?  Momma says, "yes!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment