Sunday, April 22, 2012

KICKSTARTER for COLORING BOOK SHOW

Hi!  Would you like to support the arts?  I do a lot of group art projects and this time around I will be making a group coloring book.  I want the book to be a professionally bound undertaking.  I have started a KICKSTARTER Project where anyone can donate money--as little as a dollar!  There are incentives for people to donate--like thank you gifts of original art!   I hope you take time out to GIVE to the gallery. 

I am still looking for illustrations for the coloring book show.  The show will be in two parts--1) A jpeg of the line drawing emailed to me at:  evenoddgallery@gmail.com 2) An original piece of art sent to the gallery to be hung on the wall for the show opening!  I hope you consider joining in on the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment